Sunday, October 7, 2007

For Kate...


So Katie wanted me to post a "belly shot" and since i don't ever take any of those, I thought she was out of luck. Then, my friend lizzy threw me a shower and took this one. You can see the belly...getting HUGE now. But besides that, check out that cute dress. The picture doesn't do justice. It is so cute...a size 2T and I know she'll not ever want to take it off! I had about 8 girls come to my shower...small but nice. My friend Lizzy made dinner and we had a great time. I got some darling pink stuff...most of which I exchanged for bigger sizes since I'm okay in the 0-12 month department. But now I feel like I have a few cute things for her when she's one!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

There's nothing so cute as pink! Your belly is cute, but you are not huge! I feel bad we didn't do a shower for you at AG. It didn't occur to me that we wouldn't be together again until post-baby. Are you being induced? Where do you deliver? It's all so exciting!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Kimmy, you look so cute. Thanks for posting! I will take a couple of deep breaths for you since I know that you can't! XoXo

Katie Jean

kim dance said...

I go into my doctor next wednesday and he will call the hospital then to schedule the induction. So as long as they are not full for November 1st, that'll be the day. And don't worry about the shower...remember, Aunt Elaine and Tanna gave me/let me borrow a bunch of clothes so I'm pretty set for the first 12 months. I just need to go to target and get all the "fun" stuff...diapers, shampoo, lansinoh, wipes, etc.

Las Vegas Hulet Family said...

You look so good Kim, it is unreal that you will be having your baby in 2 weeks! I am so excited!