Sunday, October 7, 2007

What is that?

Anyone have a guess? Yep, your right. It is a 1.2 lbs of Carmel. I had it on the counter with the half pound of white chocolate ready to make yummy pretzels. I went to change McKinley's diaper and came outside to check on my oh so quiet 2year old and found her sitting on Lincoln's skateboard like this. As soon as she saw me she said "Yummy Mommy" and offered me some. At first it didn't sink in, I didn't know what she was eating. I thought it was a loaf of bread, but then I realized I didn't HAVE a loaf of bread. Once I saw the white chocolate I realized she had heisted my ingredients. She is so crazy! By the time I got the camera she must have known that I was going to take both of her treats away, so she was desperately tearing at the white chocolate trying to open the package to get a chunk. But she wasn't fast enough!

2 comments:

kim dance said...

Kate you have your hands full! I forget now that my "baby" is 4 that they get into trouble when they are two! She is so cute though! And mcKinley...I just love that girl!

Unknown said...

So hysterical! Reminds me of the story Kim told of Cameron drawing on something he shouldn't--as soon as he saw her he started scribbling like mad! Such a funny age.