Sunday, October 28, 2007

less than 24 hours...

So as you all know, tomorrow is the big day. I'm really excited/nervous/anxious. My doctor perscribed me some ambien to sleep. I went in on Friday and basically broke down and balled to the nurse and then to him. I was SO tired b/c every day this week I've woken up between 4:30-5:00am and can't get back to sleep...must be anxiety or something. Plus the worrying that she's moving, etc. I'm fine now, just tired (but that won't change, right!). Mom is here and we've been making me a new car seat cover. I'll post a picture later when we are done. When I'm done with it, I'm sending it to anyone who has a baby girl in need of an infant car seat cover! It's too much work to not be used again! Mom even re-created the canopy!
Pictures will be coming soon (of the baby that is!)!!!!

No comments: