Thursday, September 13, 2007

A few things...

So I am so ready for a weekend away. This weekend I'm going with some old dental school friends to Boise for "Time Out for Women". It will be a 6-7 hour drive, but with old friends, I think we'll have a blast. A few girls are flying in and meeting us there. I don't know why but my patience has run thin lately. I think it's just been too long since I've been away from my kids, and everyone needs that every once in a while.

In other news: I went into the doctor today and he's going to be gone the whole week of my due date. He suggested he induce me a week early...so probably November 1st this little girl will be here if she doesn't decide to come any earlier. I couldn't get myself to object to an induction since I've been seriously having nightmares for the last few weeks about going into labor and not making it to the hospital in time. Having a date would definately calm my nerves!

Anyone have any new good recipes I must try? I'm ready to cook again, it's finally cooling down a bit. Please post if you do! Thanks.

One more thing. The neighbor boy knocked on our door yesterday. I guess it only took a week for the whole thing to blow over. He can't play at our house, but he can ride bikes outside with the boys if a parent is out there. We've seriously just tried to be so nice and wave and smile since the last "incident" (if you don't know about the incident, refer to my blog...link at the bottom right of this page) and after a few days, they actually started waving back.
So it's a win/win situation for me...no more playing in my house, and my boys still get to bike with their friend next door!

1 comment:

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Kim, how was the trip? Post a new blog!