Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What the heck?

I was wondering why you guys were showing us your new cameras. I was just looking at the pictures scrolling up and down. Reagan had a gun, but Kate and Emily have their cameras. Then I realized the best way to take your own picture is in front of the mirror. The thing that gave it away was the mole on Emily's face which switched to her right cheek:) I like the blob, I mean blog. Speaking of which, do any of you remember Attack of the Blob? Might be a different generation. How about What About Bob? Now that was an instant classic. Speaking of classics, I am going through Napoleon Dynamite withdrawals. Anyone seen Blades of Glory? That's all I have to say for now. Maybe we will post pics of our new home if we ever close.

-Greg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah Kate, is your camera the same as mine? Casio Exilim?