Sunday, September 30, 2007

Nothin New

Hola Familia!
Nothing much is going on here, except it's getting colder and I can see I'm going to be a shut-in soon! With the weather in the 40s and 50s, it's hard to want to go out and play, which is all we've been doing lately. The boys have had school, and Cameron is playing soccer, and overall, they are doing great. As for me, I can't breath, sleep, and my back hurts. I'm pretty much ready to deliver if it were up to me! I've always said that pregnancy would be perfect if it was just 8 months instead of 9! We'll give her a few more weeks though. November 1st will be here in no time I'm sure.

You know how sometimes you look at your kids and just can't help but laugh and love them. Well, they were being so cute and so I got out my camera while I was having one of those moments. Aren't they just cute boys?