Saturday, September 22, 2007

Rachelle, where's the mirror shot?

So I got a picture of the new hair cut on my phone...but it's about 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch on there! Post on the blog. I thougth it looked really cute! I cut my hair last week too. But I just cut about 3/4 inch off and got some long layers put in. I really like it and I can totally tell a difference, but I'm sure none of you could! I will take a picture of myself in the mirror just for kicks though...no wait, I won't. Whit...you still have long hair, right? I'm not giving into the pressure...not yet anyways. Let me have this baby and maybe when my self-esteem is lacking and I need a change I'll cut it.
Oh, and my trip to Boise was a blast. I highly recommend "Time Out for Women" for all of you if it ever comes anywhere close to you. It's all day on a Saturday and it's just really a great lift. Maybe we should all meet up for Womens Conference in May...if we could all work out babysitting and stuff. It would be a great sisters weekend!
Speaking of getting away...everyone up for CDA next summer? As soon as Southwest flights book through next summer, we need to solidify some dates so we can be checking for specials. I'm pretty sure our friends will have a new boat by then I'm sure they'll let us borrow.

Last thing...Me and my family have flights for New Years to Vegas. We're coming in the Thursday night the 27th (Tom will come in Friday night or Saturday morning) and we'll be there through New Years. So get ready to party harty in Vegas to welcome in 2008!!! Oh, and Tom's birthday is New Years Eve so let's throw a big party...Chuck E Cheese here we come! I don't know where we will be staying, but with so many sibblings in Vegas please don't make us be on the streets!!! Were we going to get family pictures then too? We'd better schedule something...I've got some JC Penny coupons. :)

No comments: