Thursday, September 20, 2007

What goes around......


COMES AROUND! I am having flashbacks.... Laura Fluckiger, myself, and a jar of vaseline. I was on the phone yesterday trying to put out fires in primary, and the kids were upstairs playing with the gate locked at the top of the stairs. All of a sudden I hear Lincoln say "Mommy, Reagan has the bum medicine". So I run upstairs and Reagan has half a tube of Desitin on her head. The second she sees me, she squirts a little more on her hands, and quickly rubs it on her hair and says "Pretty Mommy. So Pretty!" She often sees me putting pomade in my hair in the morning and now thinks that anything white is something you rub in your hair. I should have known this was coming, b/c the other morning she asked for lotion, and almost put that in her hair. I guess she is a little young to differentiate the difference between bum, hair, and skin!

No comments: